Many people have asked me to identify my services. Here are some of things that I provide which our clients have told me they value:
- Evaluation of your current financial position.
- Active participation with you to establish realistic financial objectives for: your investment portfolio.
- Assist in the prioritization and implementation of your choices and decisions that are complementary to your long-term financial objectives.
- Participate with your other advisers in creating an estate plan that is responsive to the choices you have made for the benefit of your family and heirs.
- Consistently maintain, and have available on a current basis, accurate investment records for use by your income tax and estate tax advisers.
- Encourage you, and other persons of your choice, to attend regularly scheduled meetings to insure meaningful communication concerning your portfolio and its continued progress in meeting your financial goals.
- Invite you to periodic financial seminars where topics of current interest will be . discussed and, thereafter explanations of how these strategies. may benefit your portfolio.
- Be available to help you respond promptly and effectively to the unforeseen financial and economic events that from time to time intrude in all of lives.
- Help you to select the appropriate investments: life insurance, long term care, disability insurance, IRA rollovers, 401k, 403(b) and special needs trusts.